Wednesday, September 15, 2010

New MYFC Podcast Show No 5

http://www.myfootballclub.co.uk

Click on the title to listen to the show.

Well it's back from holidays for me and even though I was back at work, it still took me about a week to decompress. But I was able to interview Lord Chas and get his take on the then, new striker, Gareth Williams and his take on the Dorchester game.
Now for those who don't know, we won that game 2-1 on a late goal by Craig Stone.
All in all, a very good result which moves us up to 9th in the table.

I include a brief run down of the Ladies and Youth teams.
The best news is that the new Myfootballclub website should be up and running by the time this podcast is up.
And don't forget to follow us on Facebook and Twitter

You can watch part 1 and part 2 on youtube.






Click here for the MP3 Version. Immediate gratification below.


No comments:

Post a Comment